Tuesday 21 September 2021

Wheel of the Year - Ostara

While most people living in the northern hemisphere are currently experiencing the Autumn Equinox, I am living in the southern hemisphere and here we are now entering the Spring Equinox. And although the weather had been getting warmer, today was very much a cold and wet day, not at all the celebration of Spring I might have hoped for.

Wheel of the Year (Southern Hemisphere)

Despite the colder weather felt today, it is most definitely Ostara, otherwise known as Easter. Although it feels as though I am the only one to acknowledge this as it seems to me most people where I live prefer to follow the seasons marked by the northern hemisphere and not by the actual seasons outside our windows here in the southern hemisphere.

Above are all eight of my seasonal beads, you can read more about how I made these by visiting HERE. The beads for this season are pictured below with the Ostara card from my Witches' Wisdom Oracle deck. Although I tend not to use this deck for the oracle deck that it is, but more for display purposes, it is still a lovely deck that I enjoy using along with my seasonal beads.

Witches' Wisdom oracle cards - Ostara

No comments:

Post a Comment